~ NaZu Clan ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ NaZu Clan ~

COD:MW2 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide To Ninja

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iJay

iJay

Guide To Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Guide To Ninja   Guide To Ninja I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:07 pm

Refer to my post in the glitches section named 'ninja glitch'

For those interested with the concept and tactics of the ninja look no further.

Point. 1 First and foremost thing one is to remember is simple. Ninjas in MW2, move far quicker than most opponents, they are agile and able to overcome obstacles with great ease, no pain and can take down an opponent or sentry gun with a single strike.

Point. 2 Ok youve found out that you can run like a somalian on crack that can out run bullets and knife faster then most opponents on the map. your unstoppable? invulnerable?. HELL NO MOTHERFUCKER!....because you have a speed advantage against opponents does not mean you can never be killed by the most skilled of players. Even as a ninja, you must think tactics, defensive or offensive. You maybe able to rush past the entire opposing team and wipe them out knife after knife but this attitude in a clan is seen as RECKLESS. Use every tactic in your arsenal, camping etc. and be smart ffs.

Point. 3 Your knife is your primary weapon. but not your only weapon. infinity ward has designed the knife to kill in one hit, this includes opponents on the juggernaut deathstreak as well as sentry guns. I still find it amusing how i can be hit with a round off a shotgun and still knife the fucker that did. ZOMGPOONZORD!. This is MW2, theres no such thing as honor amongst the sword or ninja gaiden crap like that, if you find it necessary to use the gun then use it. simple. With the VECTOR equipped, this gun is underestimated as the weakest weapon in the game, although, with great accuracy,mobility and firepower, it makes up for its damage loss + silencer = undetectable on map.

Point. 4 Your equipment need to be utilized to its maximum potential. i cant say much about the throwing knife but its hell dam fun to use. More over on the stun and flash grenades. With a successful hit with these nades, you are granted precious seconds where your enemy is virtually vulnerable to attack. With flashbangs, remeber to throw them away from your sight unless you like the look of a white screen, once your opponent is flashed, they are more or less likely to just spray weapon and hope for a hit or two, remember to rush L3, zig zag and watch your opponents reaction to the flashbang. Then of course. Eliminate. With the stun grenades, once a successful hit, the enemys movement has been reduced to turtle speed and will take many seconds to most likely move crosshairs on you, at the point of impact, rush and knife. Simple.

Tactics/Clan Tactics

Ninjas are most effective on small maps, such as highrise or scrapyard, but still can prove useful on larger maps such as favela or karachi.

Tactic 1: The Stalker This tactic is probably the most simple yet effective strategies to use. Start by camping a hidden area to scout out opponents, once the opponent is close by or passes your camp spot, follow and eliminate quickly then return to camp spot. Opponents may run as well, but remember to cut corners while following to gain a closer encounter and remember commando pro perk makes your stab distance much longer.

Tactic 2: Rush Because of your speed, head on opponents must react quickly and pretty much will spray bullets to eliminate you. remember to use your surroundings such as posts, columns etc to manouever around and confuse. Most opponents will be suprised with this tactic and can somewhat have a slow reaction time to pulling the trigger. Effective but can be fairly careless and should be used only in desperate measure.

Tactic 3: Pre Planning This should have been mentioned firstly. In serious gameplay, it is best to know your environment. Know the primary camping spots, the corners, the shortcuts etc. Pretty much self explanatory in being a ninja

Tactic 4: Clan Tactic The Infiltrator With knowledge of most maps and spawn points, for example TDM, teams will spawn on either end of the map DUH!. with this in mind as the ninja, run generally towards the sides of the map as quick as you can to flank the enemy from behind. In the map "train wreck" i think its called...the snowy one..with wrecked trains...ninjas are able to unlimited sprint all the way around to the other side and take out countless enemies without detection.

Tactic 5: Ninja VS Ninja when confronted by another ninja, best tactic i apply in these situations works 90% of the time. As both of you are throwing stabs at each other, it is likely that most of the stabs will miss, BUT, when you miss, run literally a meter, turn and face your opponent, keep backing up untill he throws another stab (at this point he would have missed the stab due to your distance) and THEN...rush and stab. Voila! dead.nub.cake.

Tactic 6: Desperate times if your confronted by an opponent you feel has a high chance of killing you, you must remember that there is always a time to run, escape, use the closest jump or fall as your way gate to survivability. There have been countless times where i have been confronted by 2-3 opponents with LMGs forcing me to jump off a balcony and cliff. This does not mean you cowarded out of the confrontation. During this time, opponents can be stupid enough to follow you down that fall and hurt themselves during, leaving you a simple one shot or knife strike to eliminating him/her. This tactic coincides with being smart.

Tactic 7: Blend in simple, movement tactic, Run along the sides and amongst objects like bushes etc. Also increases your travel distance and can get you from point A to point B quicker.

Tactic 8: Indoors As somewhat a powerful ninja, your are not a ninja that can take down jet fighters, helicopters etc. like in the movies. You are a MW2 ninja. When these things are brought to the fight. Stay indoors and kill the campers instead, if necessary to move into open space, run as far as you can from the air support. Remember sometimes the longest route is the safest route.

In conclusion, i am far from the best player/ninja in MW history, although i do have alot of background knowledge on it through other games such as team fortress 2, MW1, CS etc. This is a guide on my opinions of how i play, i simply just want to share my knowledge with my clan. I am not correct nor do all of these tactics work 100% of the time although hopefully you can take in some new things and utilize them during gameplay to better yourself, our clan or simply your enjoyment. You are also more than welcome to comment back on what you think or if you'd like to add on another tip or tactic for anyone to use. Much appreciation!

iJay[i][u]
Back to top Go down
iJay

iJay

Guide To Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Guide To Ninja Extra   Guide To Ninja I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:09 pm

AND REMEMBER

RUSH = RUN AND STAB WITH GRENADE FLARE THAT YOU ACQUIRE FOR THE CARE PACKAGE IN YOUR HAND
Back to top Go down
Carnage103
Admin
Carnage103

Guide To Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide To Ninja   Guide To Ninja I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:14 pm

Great addition to stratagies qq to you.

Guide To Ninja Card
Back to top Go down
https://nazu.forumotion.com
sphynkz

sphynkz

Guide To Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide To Ninja   Guide To Ninja I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:29 pm

all i can say is wow, im stoked, this guide should be able to help our clan, i hope that people spend their time reading this because he spent his time writing it has such valuable info in it and will help alot of people Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zerothug
Cabo5ag3

Cabo5ag3

Guide To Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide To Ninja   Guide To Ninja I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:38 am

My hat goes of to you Jay, great post man keep it up

"Ok youve found out that you can run like a somalian on crack "

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
http://www.g-runna.com
iJay

iJay

Guide To Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide To Ninja   Guide To Ninja I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:30 pm

Cheers mate! LmAo it was the only way i could explain it well enough...

btw...whos the clan leader? so far ive seen sphynx as the clan leader...in my eyes at least...
Back to top Go down
sphynkz

sphynkz

Guide To Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide To Ninja   Guide To Ninja I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:53 pm

man you are so smart, i am the leader :p !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zerothug
Carnage103
Admin
Carnage103

Guide To Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide To Ninja   Guide To Ninja I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:15 am

sphynkz wrote:
man you are so smart, i am the leader :p !!

You do nothing.
Back to top Go down
https://nazu.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Guide To Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide To Ninja   Guide To Ninja I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide To Ninja
Page 1 of 1