~ NaZu Clan ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ NaZu Clan ~

COD:MW2 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ninja 'Glitch'

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iJay

iJay

Ninja 'Glitch' Empty
PostSubject: Ninja 'Glitch'   Ninja 'Glitch' I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:05 pm

Hey just thought i should start my first post to be in this topic....

so far hasnt been counted as a hack or glitch but is a sure fire way to rack up some kills doing it ninja style!!! as a ninja myself, this tactic is fun, effective but careless during serious gameplay otherwise again a quick way to increase your kill rate as well hearing nubs on the other end of the mic saying "THHATT FUCKKINN NINNJJAAAA"

alrighty

step 1. you must have 'care package' equipped as a killstreak reward, the other two killstreak rewards is of your choice, i preferentially have the harrier strike and the chopper gunner i.e. the best two killstreaks that can rack up a huge number of kills

step 2. hopefully most of you have unlocked perk pros so your class build is best set like this:

marathon pro - unlimited sprint / climb faster
Lightweight pro - quicker movement / climbing
Commando pro - longer knife reach / no damage from any kind of fall...except cliff suicides etc.

step 3. Ive found using the vector + silencer as a primary and a usp.45 + tactical knife (since stabbing is quicker) increases your
movement and mobility as compared to weilding a rifle or LMG. For Equipment I personally use a throwing knife as it
makes me feel more like a ninja and is super hilarious pawning someones face with it, although can be tricky to get the
hang of it. Finally flash grenades or even stun grenades are best used as well, since your able to utilize them around a
corner, flash or stun the fucker...then rush stab him/her. For deathstreaks ive found that final stand is extremely
effective as it uses both primary and secondary weapons for a fight back if your down.

Step 4. Probably the hardest part but not entirely hard unless your playing RUST, !!!!YOU MUST OBTAIN THE CARE PACKAGE
KILLSTREAK!!!!!! once obtained, equip the grenade flare usually the right d=pad button on the ps3... BUT DO NOT THROW IT..ONCE YOU HAVE IT EQUIPPED IN YOUR HAND, HIT THE RUN BUTTON AND YOU WILL RUN TWICE AS FAST + PERK BOOSTS AND YOU PRETTY MUCH HAVE THE SPEED TO OUTRUN A CHAIN OF BULLETS. Once running towards enemies simply knife and run. rinse and repeat. With the other perks in mind, remember you are able to jump off high ledges such as the cliff in AFGHAN and not get hurt as well as climb and ninja over obstacles faster than others. Use this to your advantage.

This so called 'glitch' has been around for awhile now and hasnt been patched as of yet so have fun, happy hunting and knife a noob for NaZu.

iNinja = iJay

PSN: iJay00
Back to top Go down
Carnage103
Admin
Carnage103

Ninja 'Glitch' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja 'Glitch'   Ninja 'Glitch' I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:17 pm

I think the care package is a lighter armed item, so i think thats why you run, my opinion, but to me its no hack or glitch.
Back to top Go down
https://nazu.forumotion.com
Cabo5ag3

Cabo5ag3

Ninja 'Glitch' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja 'Glitch'   Ninja 'Glitch' I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:19 pm

Kinda like when you run with a Knife on CS 1.6
Back to top Go down
http://www.g-runna.com
DBZ0wnz

DBZ0wnz

Ninja 'Glitch' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja 'Glitch'   Ninja 'Glitch' I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:34 pm

Ninja 'Glitch' 3410
Back to top Go down
http://www.playfire.com/DBZ0wnz
sphynkz

sphynkz

Ninja 'Glitch' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja 'Glitch'   Ninja 'Glitch' I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:46 pm

ever since i found out about the fast sprinting technique ive found its FUCKIN GREAT!!!!! i dont use it all the time but its fuckin fun! you can get so many kills at it once youve mastered it, but ive got to say, the true master of knife, the ninja iJay00
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zerothug
iJay

iJay

Ninja 'Glitch' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja 'Glitch'   Ninja 'Glitch' I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:11 pm

Yep all light armed weapons + Care Package Nade + Perks = Runs Like The Cops Are Chasing Him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ninja 'Glitch' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja 'Glitch'   Ninja 'Glitch' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja 'Glitch'
Page 1 of 1