~ NaZu Clan ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ NaZu Clan ~

COD:MW2 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting To Know A Little More About iJay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iJay

iJay

Getting To Know A Little More About iJay Empty
PostSubject: Getting To Know A Little More About iJay   Getting To Know A Little More About iJay I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:56 pm

Alright guys, i just wanted to introduce myself to the rest i havent gotten a chance to gun with. Jay of course is my real name, current level 52 on Mw2, not planning to prestige since im not interested in attaining emblems or call signs, ive already got mine...'Ninja' with shuriken emblem. too easy.

Play Style: Ninja, Run-N-Gun

Time Difference:I Understand most of you guys are from SA. Sydney is always half an hour ahead so whatever time it is over there add an extra 30 minutes and youve got my time. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU ARE TO ORGANIZE CLAN MATCHES AND MEETINGS.

Msn Addy:jbomb10@hotmail.com (I made this in year 4 so have a laugh)

PSN ID:iJay00..ADD ME!!

Age:22, Ok, i have had a chance to speak to alot of you over msn, you all are great people but the one thing ive noticed is that the majority age range is generally 15-18..i think. This does not bother me. Although, as i am am 22, i do have many priorities i have to attend to in life such as university, sporting, family and job commitments. I am a bartender by night starting from the afternoon and tending to come home during the early hours of the morning. For this i can say that it can be difficult for me to be present during the times for clan matches and meetings without a good period of notice.

I look forward to meeting all of you!
Back to top Go down
DBZ0wnz

DBZ0wnz

Getting To Know A Little More About iJay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting To Know A Little More About iJay   Getting To Know A Little More About iJay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:09 am

Your profile age says different Razz
anywho welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.playfire.com/DBZ0wnz

Getting To Know A Little More About iJay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ NaZu Clan ~ :: General Talk-
Jump to: