~ NaZu Clan ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ NaZu Clan ~

COD:MW2 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to tell if your a Noob Part 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cabo5ag3

Cabo5ag3

How to tell if your a Noob Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: How to tell if your a Noob Part 2   How to tell if your a Noob Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:20 am

After that HORRIBLE fiasco of a match we played last night I thought it be best to point out a few more noob-ish traits I missed and also new ones alighted to me since playing MW2 a little more.

1. Dual Shotgunning
After last night, you can clearly see it takes no skill to spam someone with dual shotguns, it's ok once in a while, BUT ALL THE TIME?!?!?! Just no! Its ok to pull out once in a while, but don't use it like a primary.

2. Last Stand
Last stand = failure depending on how you use it. It's ok on say a hardcore match (god forbid you actually play one), but when your running around spraying and have last stand, it can be quite noob-ish. You may not see it that way, and sometimes I don't mind it (not from me using it of course), but a lot of players see it as noob-ish :/

3. Combination of the above two + camping
We all saw this last night, OMFGIZZLEHEWFJWEFJEWFWEFWEJFWEFJWEFWJF Evil or Very Mad I was not happy at all (LMG camping was so COD 4 lol). I got excited that first match because it was literally NaZu v whatever their clan was called. But was very disappointed and their clan is now a joke to me after seeing them play.

More noob not to's on their way I can assure you Wink

If you have yet to see the 1st How to tell if your a Noob post, make sure you check it out by clicking here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g-runna.com
sphynkz

sphynkz

PostSubject: Re: How to tell if your a Noob Part 2   How to tell if your a Noob Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:21 pm

heard about that match >< >< >< DAyum it sounded fucked but lol, fuck noobs, what is camping, how is that playing a game, its sitting their just trying to look good in scores but in the match you look like a fuck wit, and not to mention camping isnt evan a game ! its just sitting there, say if both teams camped that = zero kills ! dum fags
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zerothug
DBZ0wnz

DBZ0wnz

PostSubject: Re: How to tell if your a Noob Part 2   How to tell if your a Noob Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:17 am

We should play more, last stand is aiight - really pisses people off when they get killed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.playfire.com/DBZ0wnz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to tell if your a Noob Part 2   How to tell if your a Noob Part 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to tell if your a Noob Part 2
Page 1 of 1