~ NaZu Clan ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ NaZu Clan ~

COD:MW2 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a few add's to Cabo's sniping techniques

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stevie_blud_boii

Just a few add's to Cabo's sniping techniques Empty
PostSubject: Just a few add's to Cabo's sniping techniques   Just a few add's to Cabo's sniping techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:06 pm

I'm quite opinionated when it comes to sniping so i thought I'd add my own opinions.

Camp sniping: Cabo nailed the tips on this one, and as he said MOVE AFTER YOUR SHOTS. Camping results in death.

Rambo sniping: Alright the thermal scope in my opinion, well, because it shows your targets out in white, i'd reccomend it more for camp sniping. Also I cant rambo with it because the thermal vision white and all can get annoying :/.

Acog is alright and can be brilliant if you know how to use it, the acog is MADE for dragshots, MADE FOR. the sway is generally too much to slowly line a shot, it's either quickscope or dragshot.

The normal scope, now this is overal brilliant in all situations, with your sleight of hand pro and the zoom, dragshots and quickscope are a breeze, i highly reccomend this, but it's your personal preference.

The silencer: Range reduced = damage reduced overal. Even at close distances it's generally 2 shots to kill. Use if you're really quick at your headshots.

One thing Cabo did not mention was FMJ, which adds increased bullet damage. PLEASE USE THIS. It will reduce your hitmarkers by a mile and ensure more kills/collaterals.

No scope techniques: On top of what Cabo has said, there are 2 more techniques, used for quicker kills
and streaks.

The simple "tap shot", with this shot, you simply move in any direction RIGHT as you shoot. So basically, as you tap l1 you'll be tapping the left analogue stick in any direction.

The "g shot", same concept, except you move in any direction, come to a stop, and as your crosshair goes smaller and is about to stop, fire.

Last thing: When sniping, don't have your sensitivity any lower than high, because you need to be able to move your scope faster than they can run. I'd reccomend 7-10.

Hope this helps everyone, if you have any tips or suggestions please feel free to share them Smile.

-Stevie
Back to top Go down
iJay

iJay

PostSubject: Re: Just a few add's to Cabo's sniping techniques   Just a few add's to Cabo's sniping techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:23 pm

great guide..i suck hard ass at sniping...tried to play last night to unlock some attatchments..took some time away..this helps alot though...thnx steve!!
Back to top Go down
stevie_blud_boii

PostSubject: Re: Just a few add's to Cabo's sniping techniques   Just a few add's to Cabo's sniping techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:26 pm

No probs, if you're not too good stick to camp sniping mate Wink, works well for almost anyone.
Back to top Go down
Cabo5ag3

Cabo5ag3

PostSubject: Re: Just a few add's to Cabo's sniping techniques   Just a few add's to Cabo's sniping techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:09 am

I was typing my thing and I knew I forgot the somthing, Sensitivity is a major thing with sniping, a good few tips ^^ great addition to the clan!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g-runna.com
DBZ0wnz

DBZ0wnz

PostSubject: Re: Just a few add's to Cabo's sniping techniques   Just a few add's to Cabo's sniping techniques I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:36 pm

Ahhh didn't know about that FMJ with snipers haha, neat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.playfire.com/DBZ0wnz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a few add's to Cabo's sniping techniques   Just a few add's to Cabo's sniping techniques I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a few add's to Cabo's sniping techniques
Page 1 of 1