~ NaZu Clan ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ NaZu Clan ~

COD:MW2 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey all, just about me

Go down 
+3
iJay
Cabo5ag3
stevie_blud_boii
7 posters
AuthorMessage
stevie_blud_boii

Hey all, just about me Empty
PostSubject: Hey all, just about me   Hey all, just about me I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:47 pm

Hey all, I'd like to quickly introduce myself, my psn is stevie_blud_boii as you can see, my name is Stephen, pronounced with a v, but I generally like the name Steive Smile. I was invited to NaZu by Cabo5ag3. We've been best mates for ages XD. Anyway I sure hope I can get to know everyone in the clan, share tips, and overall help the community Smile.

-Stevie
Back to top Go down
Cabo5ag3

Cabo5ag3

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, just about me   Hey all, just about me I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:53 pm

stevie_blud_boii wrote:
Hey all, I'd like to quickly introduce myself, my psn is stevie_blud_boii as you can see, my name is Stephen, pronounced with a v, but I generally like the name Steive Smile. I was invited to NaZu by Cabo5ag3. We've been best mates for ages XD. Anyway I sure hope I can get to know everyone in the clan, share tips, and overall help the community Smile.

-Stevie

Welcome to NaZu my main NaZu (idk)
Back to top Go down
http://www.g-runna.com
iJay

iJay

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, just about me   Hey all, just about me I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:21 pm

what does NaZu mean? ive been wondering
Back to top Go down
sphynkz

sphynkz

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, just about me   Hey all, just about me I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:26 am

welcome to NaZu setvie boii, this has been an official thank you by your leader sphynkz HAHA jokes man :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zerothug
DBZ0wnz

DBZ0wnz

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, just about me   Hey all, just about me I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:35 pm

Welcome to NaZu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.playfire.com/DBZ0wnz
warchief123

warchief123

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, just about me   Hey all, just about me I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:38 pm

peachy fucking stop going on my account its fucking annoying
Back to top Go down
T_T_G_G

T_T_G_G

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, just about me   Hey all, just about me I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:39 pm

Welcome to NaZu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, just about me   Hey all, just about me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey all, just about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ NaZu Clan ~ :: General Talk-
Jump to: